Intertextual Connections


New shopping haven is...

PERTAMA COMPLEX

I got myself and SS this for his birthday --------> *look down*


We're both really hoping that this new rubber will rock our game! We're playing tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Bro.


Labels:

2 Responses to “New shopping haven is...”

  1. # Blogger z

    wow, they look really nice!!!!!! good footwear is so important as our feet absorbs all the shock! these shoes look like they'll protect your joints and spine. :):)

    i like how you bought a pair for your bro, but also one for yourself. :)  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    the shoes are wonderful, we both tested it out. It's fitting along quite well I say.

    My game has been erratic. The shoulder injury has reduced power and accuracy a lot.

    SS is a v good player now. I learn from the young one.

    I still owe him a badminton bag, and can't take all the credit. MC and I chipped in for the present. :)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.